At First Baptist Saginaw, we realize your finances are important to your spiritual life. Our Financial Education Ministry is designed to answer your questions on:
• Retirement planning
• Estate planning, including wills and trusts
• Budgeting and paying off debt
• Investing and protecting against risk
• Tax planning and using tax efficient investments
• Social Security and Medicare
• Long term care protection
• Saving for a child’s education
• Putting together a complete plan prepared by a
Certified Financial Planner.
Our mission is to help Christians build, maximize and preserve the wealth God has given us so we can better serve our families and the Kingdom. We combine biblical principles with up-to-date information and professional guidance. Buddy Camper leads our Financial Education team. He serves through The APM Foundation, a non-profit ministry, so there is no cost to any of our members. Buddy can be reached by contacting the church office or by calling 903-521-1838.
Financial Education Ministry
First Baptist Church Saginaw